? ??????????????Princess Pattern? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (10 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 1618 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????Creative Brown? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (76 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 28542 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

lunes, 2 de marzo de 2009

Consejos utiles de mi revista semanal

Running out of ways to say "no" to your child? Here are some fresh alternatives:

Give him what he wants in fantasy:
"I wish I could l buy all the dolls in this store for you! But I can't buy any dolls today. Should we take your baby doll or Raggedy Ann to the park today?"

Empathize:
"I know how much you'd like to eat dessert first. That would be tasty! I bet the cake will taste good after supper, too."

Acknowledge and delay:
"I see you don't want to leave. Let's go down the slide two more times before we go."

Go for the silly diversion:
"Crayons are for writing on the paper, not the table ... Hey, look at this crazy crayon — I can't make it stop drawing circles!"

Intentare poner algunos en practica!
Wish me luck

0 comentarios: